DESIGN FOR THE HOME. PHOTOGRAPHY. LOVE. INSPIRATION AND FOOLISHNESS.

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Hey, I'm on Instagram!

Yep, it's true. I am on Instagram. I figure I'd just go ahead and get this post out of the way off the bat. I first heard of Instagram from a blog post about two years ago. I didn't really understand it, and didn't take the time to figure it out. I didn't realize at first that I was posting pictures into cyber space. I didn't realize I had followers. It wasn't until last Christmas when I was waiting at Lowe's with my best friend for a table saw for my dad from my brother, that all of this became clear. 

Since then, I've seen blog posts over and over. then again.and once more. I have joined the throngs. I have succumbed. I have figured out I can 'like' pictures and post at a moment's notice, and I have also noticed that the Instagram filters are not flattering for my skin. Perhaps I'll break down even further and buy the Hipstamatic App. (I just said 'app') Oh dear God. 

Here are my 'Instagram's Greatest Hits - The Beginning':






Have a wonderful day! 

2 comments:

  1. I love your new blog and what a sweet name for it with meaning. Really clever. Congrats on instagram too! I finally started it in September and it's been a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has been a long time in the works. My husband is researching our families on Ancestry (and beyond), so I thought it was a good time to get this together. It seems, the older I get, that I am a reflection in the pool of my predecessors.
    Thank you for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete